From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game without Towers!Prepare to embark on an epic adventure with these tiny heroes!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through the wilderness of Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress. Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Google Play services to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
Awards & Accolades:
• Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
• Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
• Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
What makes my game unique?
Tiny Guardians is a Tower Defence game without towers.
It presents the popular genre with a refreshing twist, coupled with gorgeous illustrations and thoughtfully designed levels and features.
Why could my game win an award?
1. Unique and refreshing game concept.
2. Well-polished game (art and mechanics).
3. Internationally recognised, have won several awards and topped mobile charts.
Endless considerations and efforts have been poured into developing Tiny Guardians - from its conceptual stages to major and minute improvements, from pushing its technical limits to presenting quality visuals.
The gameplay has also been made sure to cater to players of various skill levels and encourages players to explore endless strategies as well.
With all the preparations, the team continued to improve the gameplay experience after Tiny Guardians’ release.
As of today, Tiny Guardians has proved to be a memorable Tower Defence game to players worldwide. It has won several awards, such as: Most Popular Game at 2016 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Awards and Best Game In Show Audience Choice at Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards.
Tiny Guardians has also topped the charts of the App Store and Google Play, ranking first in several countries. It has also been featured as a Best New Game on the App Store and Google Play, in the Editor’s Choice section of Google Play, and in the App Store’s Best of April 2015 and 15 Cutest Games collection.